Monday, August 12, 2013

Back to School and Back Open on Etsy


The shop is back open and ready to go! Almost everything listed in the shop is ready to ship, with the exception of the sleepover bags (I told you guys I was working on inventory).

Included in the ready to ship stock in the shop are a few of our brand new 100% cotton Face Scrubbies and some really beautiful new bows for Back to School fun for your little diva or princess.

























It's pretty busy around here with the kids starting back to school on Thursday here. It will just be me and my youngest at home. And I am officially the mom of a high schooler now. Man, how time flies

.


As busy as we've been getting ready for school again, I just couldn't help but go ahead and get these new items listed and share my excitement that our online shop is back open. I love creating, and I hope you all enjoy everything we make.


Stop by the Bloom & Bling Accessories shop on Etsy and tell us what your new favorite is. Are you in love with the new Face Scrubbies? Day Dreaming about our super dreamy sleep masks? Or Bananas over the new beautiful Bows?

As always, if you need a custom bow or have a bulk order for any of our items, just shoot me an email or Etsy Conversation and we can discuss details and special pricing. 

Don't forget to follow us on Social Networking sites (our links are in the top of the right-hand sidebar) and sign up for our Newsletter for special offers and other great information on our shop.



2 comments:

  1. I like that bottom bow!
    Visiting from Blogging Buddies. =0)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim! I love all of the new bows, and I've been working in the office this week trying to come up with even more. I love my job!

    ReplyDelete