Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Adventures in creating....

I decided after my classes on Etsy yesterday that I was going to start a blog about all of the wonderful processes of creating my handmade designs.


I love creating beautiful things that others find beautiful also. I'm hoping by creating this blog everyone can get a little glimpse of ME and exactly what my processes are when creating desings for Bloom & Bling Accessories and other things for myself and family.


I will also be able to keep everyone a little more up-to-date on what is going on with Bloom & Bling Accessories, share some of my favorite shops and sites online, and be able to get YOUR feedback as well.


I hope you all enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy creating amazing handmade designs for you and your faimilies and friends!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogland, Shanna! So nice to have more lovely people like you around! enjoy the ride! ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I think I'm just as excited about the blog as I was when I opened my shop!

    ReplyDelete