Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Photo styling fun

I have been doing a lot of research and taking a lot of classes on improving the look of my Etsy shop . One of the many things that I have been working on is the layout and style of the photos for my items.

Here is a comparison of some of the product photography.


after
before



Here is another example:

after
before

I am SO excited! I feel that the new pictures actually do my products justice! They deserved to be displayed this way from the very start!

Be looking out for new items (now photographed with the love the deserve) in the Bloom & Bling Accessories shop on Etsy and Facebook!

If you are also looking to improve your product photos for your shop, here are some helpful links:




A big THANK YOU to all of the wonderful and helpful Etsians that put these articles together.


No comments:

Post a Comment